Download your Crispy garlic parmesan zucchini fritters recipe card with nutrition info!
1. Place shredded zucchini in a colander and sprinkle with a pinch of salt. Allow to drain for 10 minutes then squeeze out as much liquid as possible with your hands. This will prevent the fritters from getting soggy while cooking.
2. Put drained zucchini into a large bowl then add the carrots, garlic, flour, eggs, scallions, salt and pepper. Stir the mixture until combined.
3. Line a plate or tray with paper towels. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil. Scoop mounds of the vegetable mixture into the pan, flattening the slightly and spacing them evenly into the pan. Proceed in batch to avoid overcrowding the pan.
4. Cook the fritters for 2 to 3 minutes then flip on the other side and continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes more, until they’re golden brown and crispy. Transfer to the paper towel-lined plate, season with salt and repeat the process with the remaining mixture.
5. Serve the fritters immediately topped with sour cream or greek yogurt. Enjoy!